This little party began on this blog, which is a new discovery of mine, and I was tagged by Jana. First, 7 questions and then 10 tags! Simple enough, amiright? Perfect for a day where I knew I needed to post, but the snow is slowly sucking the inspiration from me! (a girl can only survive so many days of being snowed in.)
I feel like I can’t pick one person. I’m currently surrounded by such lovely people (in spirit, because truthfully, my best friends live miles away. Milessss.) and this is something I’ve prayed for, for so long. To have a wonderful group of best friends. So there you have it – I’m loving many, many people and the reason is different for all of them.
- Hannah – for dealing with my lack of texts back. (or shall I say, Georgia?)
- Emi – for being my clone, and for having twine patchy powers.
- Grace – for being a wonderful friend and always sweet and supportive.
- Lydia – for being hilarious and always there for me.
- Brenna – for being my exact opposite and dealing with me.
And of course, my family. For their insanity during snow days.
I can’t say that I’ve ever struggled with confidence, so I’m not quite sure. But I suppose I could use this..the verse that I always go to when I’m struggling with being bold and witnessing…
John 15:18 “If the world hates you, know that it has hated me before it hated you.
The best advice comes straight from the Word of God. That verse has helped me time and time again. If Christ went through it, He is here with me as I go through it.
― Charles H. Spurgeon
- the boyer sisters (Jessica, Brigid and Charlotte.)
- the calico sisters (Cassie and Bekah.)
- and last but not least…I nominate you! Anyone who see’s this post, feel free to join the party!